Thursday 3 October 2013

The McCanns in Purgatory? Better call the Winchesters...

I've not read Goncalo Amaral's book yet, although I do have a copy.  I have watched the documentary though and it didn't change my mind or alter my thoughts on the case in any way.  The only ones who could have done were the McCanns themselves and they haven't managed that in 6 years.

You see, I've always thought of little Madeleine as the victim in this disturbing saga.  Not Mr or Mrs McCann.  I don't see any disgraced cops, only disgraced parents.  I've always been very open minded about what could have happened and always felt that certain individuals were very suss.


It is said that the McCanns only live in purgatory, not hell.  Well isn't that understandable for narcissists?  Ask the parent of any missing child and they'll tell you that life's certainly not a bed of roses, it really is a living hell, day after day.  However, the McCanns live in purgatory not because their precious daughter is missing, but because of a book?...  If that's not utter rubbish, then it's off the scale weird.

Trish Cameron made a very revealing statement in court yesterday.  Talk about over-egging the pudding?  Keep on digging, Trish - we can still see you!

"My brother and sister-in-law live in purgatory because they have no end and they are looking for the truth.  They would like an end but there is no end because they don't know what's happened."

It's well documented that Mrs McCann was already in purgatory long before the launch of Dr Amaral's book, she actually mentions it in her own account of the truth, Madeleine.  The only book that we are expected to read, believe and take as fact?  Well no thanks... it's taken me almost 3 months of sheer torture and a near death experience in the bath to get through and I'm only at the 'Birth of the Campaign'.  I'm sure bamboo under the fingernails would have been quicker.

I would agree with Mrs Cameron though - her brother and sister-in-law 'live in purgatory because they have no end...'

I wish we could call Dean and Sam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from bad language, insults and biblical references.